Windows & Doors
Serving a 100 mile radius of Idaho Falls.
Windows and doors define your interior and add style, beauty, and energy efficiency to your home or business. We know that doors and windows are vital to any structure’s function but can also help with the aesthetics. With 35 years of experience, Campbell’s Quality Exteriors in Idaho Falls, ID, can help you choose modern and attractive windows and doors that speak to the beauty of your property. We want to help you add value to your home, improve the functionality of your home, and help you save on energy costs for your home. We have a wide selection of windows and doors that will help you achieve the look that you are wanting for your home. With service across Southeast Idaho, we’re always here to help with any of your door and window needs.
Door Installation & Custom Paint
Our experienced installation team can install any patio or entry doors you order from us. We are also able to handle custom paint jobs to complete your project! We provide full-service installation, and our courteous, knowledgeable staff will make sure things are done correctly.
DIY Windows & Doors
Do you already have experience installing doors and windows? If so, we can sell you high-quality vinyl options for your project. We work with many residents and provide materials in the Idaho Falls, ID, area. We also have great relationships with local contractors. Contact us to learn more!
Windows are valuable parts of any home, providing natural light, beautiful views, and energy efficiency to save you money on bills. When you want windows you can count on, the professionals at Campbell’s Quality Exteriors can install quality ENERGY STAR-rated windows built to withstand practically anything that comes your way. We can handle installation for your whole home in just one to two days!
When you choose our trusty team, you get options that include:
- Triple coated low-e glass windows
- Argon gas and super spacer
- Approved contractor with IF Power and Rocky Mountain Power
Triple Coated Low-E Glass Windows
Triple-coated low-E glass windows are a type of energy-efficient window that can help reduce heat transfer and improve the overall energy efficiency of a home. Triple-coated low-E glass windows have three layers of this coating, which provides even more insulation and energy efficiency. These windows are particularly effective at reducing heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer, which can help to lower energy bills and improve comfort in the home. They are also effective at blocking harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, which can fade fabrics and furnishings over time. Triple-coated low-E glass windows are a popular choice for both new construction and renovations.
Argon gas is a type of inert gas that is often used in energy-efficient windows to improve insulation and energy efficiency. Argon gas is denser than air, making it less likely to conduct heat or cold. When it is used in a window, it can help to reduce heat transfer and improve the overall energy efficiency of the window.
A Super spacer is a type of window spacer designed to improve a window’s insulation and energy efficiency. A spacer is a piece of material that separates the panes of glass in a window and helps to maintain the proper distance between them. Super spacers are made from a variety of materials, including foam, aluminum, and stainless steel, and they are designed to be more effective at reducing heat transfer than traditional spacers.
Not to mention that we are approved contractors with Idaho Falls Power and Rocky Mountain Power. This means that we are able to work on your home and that we know what we are doing when we put windows on your home. We want to help you reduce your energy costs by getting you set up with windows that will help you maintain temperatures within your home.
Doors for any Design
Whether you’re looking for a way to keep bills low or would prefer a different style of door throughout your home, there’s nothing we can’t do for you.
- Steel and fiberglass doors- Steel or fiberglass doors are both strong and durable materials that are resistant to wear and tear. They are often used as exterior doors, as they provide a high level of security and protection against the elements.
- Garage doors and garage door openers- A garage door is a large door that is used to open and close the entrance to a garage. Garage doors are typically made from sturdy materials that are designed to be durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding patio doors- Sliding patio doors, also known as sliding glass doors, are a type of door that consists of large glass panels that slide horizontally along a track to open and close. These doors are commonly used as an entrance to a patio, balcony, or outdoor living space and are a popular choice because they allow for easy access and provide a clear view of the outside.
- French-style doors- French-style doors, also known as French doors, are a type of door that consists of two panels that swing open from the center.
- Stained fiberglass doors- Stained fiberglass doors are a type of door that is made from fiberglass and has a wood-like appearance. While still being a strong and durable material that is resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage, making it a popular choice for exterior doors.
Why Choose Campbell’s?
When it comes to your windows and doors, we are here to help. We want to help you achieve the style that you are looking for while becoming more energy efficient. Our team has years of experience and can help you with any of your window and door needs. Please call us with any questions that you may have, or to ask about our inventory. At Campbell’s Quality Exteriors, we want to help you protect your home with new doors and windows that fit your style.
7040 North River Road
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Contractor Registration Number
City of Idaho Falls